New Kinder?

What paperwork do I need to bring in?

1) Certified Birth Certificate
2) Kindergarten Health Assessment Verification Form (download)
3) Immunization Records
4) Proof of Residence Form (download English / Spanish)
5) Residency Verification Form (download English / Spanish)

Optional Forms:
6) Request for Medication to be Given During School Hours (download)

Did you miss our 2019 K Day Presentation or want to view it again? Check it out below!

Interested in finding out what your Kindergarten student will learn next year?
Check out our Prezi!